Ways You Save With Solar
- Lower your electric bill and Stabilize your utility costs
- Enjoy decades of free low maintenance energy
- Increase your property value
- Power your home pollution-free and Reduce your carbon footprint
- Maintain power during utility outages
- Reduce utility power dependence and be as energy independent as you like
- Less use of fossil fuels and foreign oil
Did You Know
- Homes and Business’ with solar systems have sold at a greater price point than properties without. You may recoup much of the original capital investment from this greater price point. A study conducted by National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) concluded that homes with solar panels sell 20% faster and for 17% more money.
- The average home spends 20-30% of its utility bill heating water.
Germany produces more solar energy than elsewhere in the world, even though they have less sunshine than other countries.
- 85% of U.S. power comes from burning fossil fuels. The sun delivers more energy in one hour than we use worldwide in one year.
- Two-thirds of U.S. energy is used to heat, cool, and light our buildings. Twenty days of sunshine provide more energy than all the coal, oil and natural reserves stored in the earth.
- The U.S. consumes 26% of the world energy yet represents only 5% of the population.